The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is currently recruiting for Transportation Security Officers (TSOs) at St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport. TSOs provide security and protection of air travelers, airports and aircraft in a courteous and professional manner. Starting pay is $15.63 per hour along with federal benefits, including health and life insurance coverage, a retirement plan, paid time off, ongoing training, and more.
To be considered for a TSO position, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be a U.S. citizen or a U.S. National
- Must be at least 18 years old at the time of application
- Pass a Drug Screening and Medical Evaluation
- Pass a Background Investigation that includes a credit and criminal history check
- Selective Service registration requirements
Attached to this email is a flyer which provides more information about the application process. Please feel free to share with all job seekers.