Spectrum Communications (formerly Brighthouse) will be on the Clearwater Campus of Pinellas Technical College on Monday, February 6 – 10am-noon – interviewing for the attached position (provided below). Included in the job description is a list of questions that applicants can expect. Come prepared with resumes and nice attire.
Call Center – Technical Support
Charter Communications (formerly Brighthouse) is an award-winning company made up of friendly employees who go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Customer loyalty is our top priority and our employees are committed to building unique relationships in a fast-paced team environment. Charter Communications encourages a positive, supportive, and open culture which rewards employee accountability and grants empowerment for all members of our team. With our diverse environment, Charter Communications guarantees that we employ only the best as our team members are our strength and foundation. Required Skills
- Technical Care Professionals are expected to be available to take calls, be productive, and engage in positive interactions. This will guarantee that we are effectively meeting the needs of the customer while reinforcing trust and taking into consideration the customer’s time and availability.
- Technical Care Professionals create customer loyalty by serving as a brand spokesperson while demonstrating a variety of selling techniques resulting in sales of our products and services.
- Technical Care Professionals identify our customer’s needs by asking clarifying questions to effectively promote our products and services. They would then articulate the features and benefits in a competitive environment through successful negotiations.
- Technical Care Professionals take a variety of calls while providing a unique customer experience which exceeds their expectations and needs.
- Technical Care Professionals are able to demonstrate dependability, flexibility and sound judgment. This is achieved by adhering to schedules and meeting all productivity, quality and performance standards. In addition, Technical Care Professionals are expected to take ownership of their own actions and of the customer’s experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience with computers and keyboarding is required.
- Working knowledge of Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems.
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience, preferably in a technical support and/or call center environment.
- Familiarity with Macintosh operating systems.
- Familiarity with basic networking hardware and software components.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills along with basic practical math, reading and comprehension abilities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
WORK ENVIRONMENT Call center environment. Extensive phone and computer use required Job Location St. Petersburg/Orlando, Florida, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular Job Categories
Are you available to work any assigned schedule which may include evenings, weekends and holidays? (Hours of Operation: St. Pete 6:00 am -12 midnight)
Do you have any family members who work at Spectrum? What department and location?
Do you have any Customer Service experience? How many years/what capacity?
Do you have any Technical Support Call Center experience? How many years/what capacity?
Do you have any Certification in place of experience?
Is the $14.15 pay rate in line with your expectations?