FEMA’s Emergency Management Institute (EMI) will host a webinar series highlighting the changes in three courses on the Incident Command System All-Hazards Position Specific Curriculum. The webinars will provide instructor requirements and future course releases. All times are Eastern and each webinar has the same content:
• Tuesday, June 25 – 11 a.m.
• Tuesday, June 25 – 3 p.m.
• Thursday, June 27 – 11 a.m.
• Thursday, June 27 – 2 p.m.
The curriculum changes will apply to:
• E/L0962 – Planning Section Chief
• E/L0964 – Situation Unit Leader
• E/L0965 – Resources Unit Leader
How to Participate:
• Register on the Adobe Connect platform at NIMS ICS Training Forum
• Please sign in as a guest using the following format:
Last Name, First Name, ST (example: Patrick, Robert, NJ)
• FEMA Teleconference: 800-320-4330, PIN 884976#
If you successfully completed a previous version of the courses, there is no FEMA requirement to take the revised version. However, because the revised courses contain new information based on the 2017 revised National Incident Management System Document, you may find it informative to review the new version.