FEMA Conducts Nonprofit Security Grant Webinars
FEMA is hosting a series of webinars focused on the Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP) which provides funding support for physical security enhancements to nonprofit organizations and promotes emergency preparedness coordination and collaboration between public and private community representatives and state and local government agencies.
Each webinar will present the same content, including an overview of the grant, information on program eligibility and allowable costs and a moderated question and answer session. The FEMA Adobe Connect webinars will be held at 2:30 p.m. ET throughout the next two months.
You can participate by FEMA’s Teleconference line on any of the dates
- Feb. 26: 1-877-446-3914 PIN: 289309#
- March 5: 1-877-446-3915 PIN: 289309#
- March 12: 1-877-446-3916 PIN: 289309#
- March 19: 1-877-446-3917 PIN: 289309#
- March 26: 1-877-446-3918 PIN: 289309#