ACT NOW! March 4 deadline for APWA National Board Position Nominations
APWA is now accepting nominations for Regional Director positions (Regions I, II, V, VI and VIII) as well as Director-at-Large for Fleet and Facilities and President-Elect. New members to the board of directors will be selected for Regions V and VI as well as the Director-at-Large position as those currently serving are term-limited and not eligible to nominate for an additional term. Directors in Regions I, II and VIII are eligible for an additional term, however, these positions are also open for nomination.
If you have an interest, or know a colleague who would be an excellent representative of your region or fleet and facilities issues, please check the APWA web site for details and informational materials. Nomination information must be submitted by 5:00pm Eastern, March 4, 2019.
Profile of an ideal candidate:
• APWA member in good standing, with all dues and service fees paid
• Knowledgeable and articulate on matters associated with public works and willing to serve as a spokesperson for APWA
• Highly respected in community; solid professional; ethical character
• Active in Chapter, Committee, and/or Council of Chapters activities
• Committed to APWA and its values and growth of the association
• Willing to devote the time necessary to the fulfillment of the duties
You or someone you know could be the next new member on the APWA Board of Directors.
Act now to submit your nomination for the APWA Board of Directors!