This program is funded through the Eisenhower World Affairs Institute and supports travel and participation at a public works conference of one of APWA’s international partners and a public works study tour in that country.
2018 Conferences and Study Locations:
- NFK Annual Conference – June 4-6, 2018; Alesund, Norway
- FAME and Estonia Join Congress – June 7-9, 2018; Tallinn, Estonia
- ICLEI Public Works National Congress – dates and location TBD, Mexico
- Institute of Public Works Engineering Australasia (IPWEA) Public Works Conference – June 21-22, 2018; Rotorua, NZ
- Swedish Public Works Association (SPWA) Conference – September 17-18, 2018; Uppsala, Sweden
- KTC Annual Conference, October 25-26, 2018; Jutland, Denmark
Click here for more information on the 2018 Jennings Randolph International Fellowship Program Guidelines and Application. Applications and supporting documentation must be submitted via e-mail to Lillie Plowman at firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight CDT, November 15, 2017.
Fellowships granted for travel to our partner countries are limited to a maximum of $2,500 (USD) to assist with travel costs and other expenses that may be covered by the award.
For more information contact Lillie Plowman at 1-800-848-2792, ext. 5253, or email@example.com.